Skip to the content
- We specialize in assisting non-profit groups and individuals in setting up inexpensive websites, using wordpress.com, wordpress.org (self-hosted), blogger.com, and weebly.com.
- Cost: Including the cost of a .com/.net/.org domain name, your total ongoing cost will be about $12-15 per year (the cost of the domain name).
- If you build a site WITHOUT a domain name, the cost is zero dollars per year.
- Some examples are list on the Home page.
- You can view the two below videos (recorded as NineDollarWebPage.com back in 2008).
- Using a COMPUTER if possible — because the 2014 update ‘annotations’ to correct outdated URLs do NOT show on mobile devices.
- The first video ‘about webpage-building’ — discusses using Blogger (what we were using in 2008).
- We can now build similar pages using WordPress.com